Back to collection's items
Ο Θεμέλιος Λίθος του 5ου Δημοτικού Σχολείου Ρυσίου
Information

The Foundation Stone of the 5th Primary School of Rysio

School units

Title

The Foundation Stone of the 5th Primary School of Rysio

Description

The 5th Primary School of Kalamaria was founded in 1926 with no. Φ.Ε.Κ 201/6-10-26 It was founded in 1926  and operated as school year 1927-1928.

The old School was housed in a didactic building, which was built in 1928.

The school building was two-storey and had 6 classrooms ,2 offices, 2 offices, 2 storerooms 2 corridors ,2 terraces and a mess hall, in the basement. The first year of its establishment it was housed in a house.

In 1974 the old first classroom was demolished and the newer one was built by the 3rd M.O.M.A. which was in operation from the beginning of the 1976-77 School Year.

This classroom had 18 classrooms, 2 offices, a library, a chemistry room and a multipurpose room. Its layout was T-shaped.

In 2005, the existing new School was opened as a part of the old building remained, which today houses the 13th Primary School of Kalamaria.

(Kiki Sarri)

Contributor

Ioannis P. Tsaousis

Format

JPG

Language

gre

License

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/

Geographical Coverage

Kouri, Kalamaria Thessaloniki, Central Macedonia, Greece

Time Coverage

Interwar period

Digitization Date

Unknown

Subject

School units

Rights Holder

Ioannis P. Tsaousis

Ο Θεμέλιος Λίθος του 5ου Δημοτικού Σχολείου Ρυσίου